Operations Manager / Associate Instructor
Ekata Training Center
Oversaw all internal company operations, including human resources, scheduling, financial reporting, and vendor management. Additional responsibilities included website development and optimization, digital marketing, class instruction, and personal training assessments.
- Involved with company expansion from 1,500 square-foot studio to 11,000 square-foot fitness training complex
- Decreased general expense spending by 59.2% within 8 months of opening the new facility
- During that same period, overall company revenues increased 24.8%
- Designed, constructed and maintained the company’s website, integrating multiple social media platforms and an ecommerce system for online retail and service transactions
- Traffic to the website increased 223% over the course of 12 months
Accounts and Project Manager
Ignisis (formerly Atlas Broadband)
Responsible for all internal sales and customer service of a Virtual Network Operator specializing in holistic broadband services for multiple multinational corporations.
- Developed database template for large-scale site qualifications used in winning and maintaining service contracts worth $3 million+
- Assisted in company rebrand, generating much of the visual content for digital and print media
Managed IT service department, responsible for all service repairs, part orders, vendor management, and training new employees.
- Increased size of service department threefold in the course of a year, at the time making ValenciaMac the largest certified Apple Service provider in a regional territory covering Bakersfield, Antelope Valley, and the Santa Clarita Valley
Majored in art history, focusing primarily on Greek and Roman sculpture and architecture.
Studied Majored in Classical languages including Attic and Homeric Greek, with an emphasis on pre-ecclesiastical Latin.
John SmithCEO / Inkdemon Inc.
He is a great and hardworking guy. I am so glad of I have him as my assistant. He helped me so much. If you don’t hire him, it could be the biggest mistake of your career.
Jane SmithFreelancer / Freerunner
He was a great co-worker and a friend. I would’t be where I am without his support.
That GuyLab Geek / Circus Freak
He is ok. I don’t really know him. He looks nice.